CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Blogging in the Classroom!

Welcome to my classroom blog!  I have been wanting to make a classroom blog for several months and am so excited to try it out!  If you are a parent in my classroom, I encourage you to become a follower of this blog.  In doing so, you will be notified when I have updated the blog with any new posts.  My hope is that parents will stop by often during the upcoming school year to see what we are learning about in the classroom.  
Last week, I attended a National Kindergarten Conference in Las Vegas.  It was wonderful.  The presenters had so many great ideas I plan to bring back to the classroom! One of the sessions I attended was called "Blogging in the Classroom."  Thanks to this session, I decided now was the time to create the blog.  I hope you enjoy it and find it helpful!  

No comments:

Post a Comment